Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Wednesday 19/10/11

All I'm saying is that there's a review for Exit Through The Wound in this week's QX magazine, written by David McGillivray, and this review ends with the following:

"Morgan captures with sharp accuracy and acid humour the cadences of email and text messaging and the instability of the iPhone generation that communicates without communicating. But maybe he's achieved even more. Is Maine Hudson the new Holden Caulfield? Is Exit Through the Wound a 21st century Catch in the Rye? Time will tell."

I don't care how overblown this is, I don't care if the one and a half people who have been reading this blog for the last five years just to leave mean comments message me to ask whether I wrote the review myself or if I gave David a hand-job (answers: I didn't and I didn't; I don't even know who David is)...things like this make me happy. Be happy for other people's happiness. Sometimes.

Amazon US

Amazon UK

I'll be posting some songs for October / November by the end of the week. See you then.

8 comments:

Ben said...

Utterly shameless propagandising...... good for you!

I for one rejoice in your happiness.

We need to get someone to tattoo your name (or one of them at least) on their body. This is not me volunteering, I hasten to add.

London Preppy said...

ben: I gots to, don't I?

Damn, I did think you were offering there for a second. I was gonna come over and hand write it for you

Ben said...

Tell, you what: three more published novels and we'll talk.

London Preppy said...

ben: Three more? *Homer Simpson groan* Fine, fine, I'll see what I can do

Ben said...

That should give me time to get at least one body part in sufficient shape.

george said...

good-o-chappie....i would offer but which name to choose?

London Preppy said...

ben: I refuse to believe the bridge of your index finger, for example, is not in sufficient shape currently

george: See, that's the genius thing about it. There's so much choice, you're bound to like one

george said...

maybe i'll have them all....for a potential stalker that is a mark of ultimate of psychotic respect....