Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Tuesday 10/06/10

A Girl: Which of the following do you most identify with right now?

Image A:


Image B:


Image C:


Image D:


Me: 100% Image D. AND YOU?

A Girl: 10% Image A / 90% Image D

Me: This is interesting. Image C is my absolute favourite, but I suppose I can build up towards that state later in the evening.

What did you google exactly to get these?

A Girl: I really wanted my state be C as well but I’m not going to lie, it’s just not there today. I’m sure you will build yourself up to it later.

Scare and Die

Me: Thank you. You are a good friend.

Scare and Die. Of course; what else. I've been a fool

4 comments:

Tommy said...

I honestly think that Shark thing in picture a is kinda cute.

hoxton_boy said...

more of this please.... its get me through the day.... miss you lots.

george said...

i'm all for C....yeah C!!!

george said...

something that is completely not related to this entry.....not sure if you get vice mag where you are or check out their site.....might tickle your fancy.....
http://www.viceland.com/int/v17n5/htdocs/bret-easton-ellis-426.php