Thursday, 10 June 2010

Thursday 10/06/10

Hello. "I'm not the greatest salesman" and by that I mean "I am horribly embarrassed about promoting anything at all ever", but since I've wanted this for quite a while, I think I really should mention it.

The book of short stories that includes one I wrote is available to pre-order now. My story is called Exit Through The Wound, the book is called Boys & Girls

Info on the book here:

http://www.glasshousebooks.co.uk/book.php?book=9

Link to buy here:

http://www.glasshousebooks.co.uk/buy.php?book=9

It's £10. I really think you should buy it, for reasons that I can't identify right now, but I'm sure they're out there. Somewhere.

Thanks

14 comments:

Toby said...

Congrats! I wish this could be shipped to the U.S.

London Preppy said...

Thanks, Toby. I thought it could? I might be wrong

Anonymous said...

it can be shipped anywhere i just ordered mine

London Preppy said...

anon: Ah, that's great, thanks

kim said...

another one in the mail

Fresco said...

Bought it, and I want a signed copy please. So are you still on for the Literature Festival? Will you stalk BEE on July 13?

Rommel said...

It sucks that it only accepts payment through PayPal. Having a fully functional account there is such a pain in the ass!

AlwaysReadySF said...

Congrats, LP! You just sold another book :-)

Oh, I thought you would enjoy this (although if you are in the US you might have ready it already)

http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/music-and-books/201006/author-bret-easton-ellis-less-than-zero-sequel-imperial-bedrooms

London Preppy said...

Thanks everyone + thanks for all BEE links, etc.

Also, of course I'll sign books if people want that

george said...

when are you coming to melbourne to sign?

London Preppy said...

Hmm, I don't know. I'm covering North American / Europe these days

Rusty said...

So cool for you LP! If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about getting your story published? I've been writing some stories myself and would appreciate some tips on how to get them out there....

London Preppy said...

rusty: Thank you. I was approached. Blog helped

Brad said...

Another one - coming to Sydney