Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Wednesday 10/02/10

On Monday evening I'm taking Valium in a motel somewhere in the Californian High Desert, taking Valium with ___, first 5gm each, then another 10mg, a fire burning in the corner of the room, unseasonable rain falling outside, Have You Ever Been This Low? By Suede playing on a generation one iPhone (a silver one) a dinner reservation coming up at 2000, a dinner reservation we might attend, might not, because I just discovered three 5mg Xanax tabs in the lining of my sunglasses case, which I brought with but haven't served a purpose until now. The sunglasses, not the tabs.

9 comments:

This is not an LP fan said...

Take the zantax, wear the sunglasses (to avoid the paps of course) and go to the restaurant. ____ can hold the umbrella.

Blog reader said...

The previous post is not mine

Kail said...

We know you're not in California - what's the point?

This is not me said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/13/arts/13iht-melik13.html?sq=zero&st=cse&scp=7&pagewanted=all

Anonymous said...

Hope u are well kid, Fred.

Ross said...

Are you ok, dude?

Anonymous said...

LP is in California. I met with him.

This is not me said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/28/magazine/28depression-t.html?sudsredirect=true#

Single Guy said...

great blog mate!