Monday, 23 November 2009

Monday 23/11/09

I want to have an extensive Christmas movie collection. At least 200. And I want to watch them all year round. And when I’m a layabout surfer living in Newquay, friends will be coming over in the middle of summer to pick me up to go surfing and I’ll be watching Christmas movies on DVD and they’ll be all like, “What are you doing, dude”. And my housemate will be like, “Don’t you know? That’s ___. He watches Christmas movies all the time. It’s his thing”

And I'm not suggesting anyfink or nuffin, but here's a list with about 20 Christmas movies on it

10 comments:

Toby said...

I listen to Amy Grant's Christmas albums all year long. I'd be happy to send them to you.

Formysake said...

At first, I was like "what" then I laughed my ass off.

george said...

you need to get the christmas claymation classics!!!! a must........

London Preppy said...

george: I just looked this up. Definitely on my list

formysake: That's right baby

toby: I wouldn't worry about sending, I'll investigate on Limewire. In fact, I already have a random song by her that came up a couple of years ago when I was doing "Christmas" searches on there

London Preppy said...

PS OK I am now starting to obsess with Christmas songs. I downloaded 183 tonight

Wyler said...

snow, I want to wash my hands my face my hair with snow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yQ2xqCE2E8

Godfrey said...

they're pretty obvious, but every year i watch The Holiday and Love Actually several times. two of my favorite movies. i also love Miracle on 34th St (new and old!).

Ethan said...

!!!

There are so MANY Christmas songs?
I never knew that.

Jake said...

I want to have a 'thing' too. Like collecting as many different edition 2nd hand copies of a favourite novel.

Christmas movies to add to your list:

Home Alone
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Scrooged

Oldyeller said...

White Christmas (really old-'54)
The Grinch thing