Monday, 16 November 2009

Monday 16/11/09

Formerly Greek guy with issues requires life partner / long-term companion to move to Cornwall - specifically Newquay - with. I will acquire property with ocean views and vast windows, we will spend our time surfing and drinking (I will take up drinking). Sexual attraction is desirable but not necessary, we just have to get on perfectly and you need to tolerate Bjork and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Apply here. Please have blue eyes.

Other things we will be doing in Cornwall are:

Playing with crabs on the sand when the tide is out



Playing with crabs on the sand some more, standing next to boats



People we fancy this week are:

Mellow singer / songwriter Jack Johnson



Mellow singer / songwriter Alexi Murdoch



Mellow singer / songwriter Newton Faulkner (yes, you heard me)

9 comments:

franck said...

I love Bjork and Sabrina, I have blue eyes, and am definitely sexually attracted to you

Wyler said...

Well yes, I do have blue eyes and it might have been nice, but I'm gonna have to draw the line at Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Sorry. Let me guess, was it the Sabrina thing that came between you and Scott?

L.A. Fireman said...

That is a nice town. Been there a few times, as my aunt & uncle once owned the Penruddock Hotel. I hear it kind of got run down in the ground now though after they sold it, but not sure. I still have relatives there, which I need to visit again.

I've watched a few episodes of Sabrina, but I remember watching Bewitched reruns as a kid. I have blue eyes too...LOL :)

Ben said...

You're serious, aren't you (I mean about the Newquay thing as opposed to the Newton Faulkner thing)?

Wouldn't it be better to live in Padstow or Port Isaac, and visit Newquay in the evenings and at weekends?

Leave that crab alone!

Jake said...

I've got blue eyes, I can just about tolerate Bjork, and I used to love Sabrina. Newquay is ok but I'm not sure I want to live there - anyplace that is a top destination for stag and hen nights is not going to be on my list of locations to settle down!

Bear that in mind before you find your dream sea-view cottage young man.

P.s. all of those mellow singer-songwriters are f-ugly - that's why they sing, it's the only way to get chicks.

athlonnyc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

I love Cornwall and Plymouth. Have you been drinking Plymouth Gin? Have you gone to Kingsand yet?

peter said...

You know we are meant to be together.

PSC III

abristolnovella said...

I've already got a house in Cornwall. I guess this makes me exempt