Thursday, 10 September 2009

Thursday 10/09/09

Does anyone have vinyl copies of the following albums that I could have / buy off you? Please note, I said vinyl.

In order of absolute desperation / importance:

Suede – Dog Man Star
Yelle – Pop-Up
Fischerspooner – #1
Longpigs – The Sun Is Often Out (GOT THIS)
LCD Soundsystem – Sound Of Silver
Sainte Etienne – Too Young To Die
Bon Iver – For Emma, Forever Ago
Miss Kittin and The Hacker – First Album
The Knife – Deep Cuts

If so, please email me: london.preppy at gmail dotcom

5 comments:

Jake said...

If we had them or could obtain them, what do you offer in return?

To be honest, I'd expect sexual favours.

London Preppy said...

jake: That's a great idea. In fact, my next tattoos could be:

"I give BJs for Yelle"

"I fuck for LCD Soundsystem"

etc

Luke said...

What no September 11th references? I think everyone may have forgotten...

Finally.

deikse mou said...

What about a vinyl copy of Nick Kamen -Each Time You Break My Heart? I have two...want one?

London Preppy said...

luke: I don't like to reduce / trivialise such topics in my self-indulgent blog

deikse: Pass! (alhough I've played that song to death)