So on Wednesday morning at 0845, I get the following comment:
“London Preppy (my real name used with correct spelling), as a member of this gym I plan to report you for taking photographs as it is a gross invasion of privacy. You are clearly a seedy little moron.”
On Wednesday morning at 0942, I'm wondering what this person is on about as I never took or posted any pictures. I'm sure everyone who reads this blog will be happy to leave a comment and say that such pictures never existed. Are there any more made up stories you'd like to share?
On Wednesday morning at 0943, I'm thinking:
- This person reads my blog
- This person knows my name
- This person leaves anonymous comments
- This person goes to my gym
- This person knows who I am and sees me day after day after day
- This person chooses to not tell me that he's aware of my blog, but instead continues to read and co-exist with me, watching me on a daily basis
But I am the seedy little moron.
And finally, only a few hours left on ebay for the London Preppy scrapbook.
London Preppy on ebay
Anonymous, please continue to bid if you want and don't worry, I'll post it to you instead of hand-deliver in the gym, so you can keep you anonymity.
That way, you can continue watching me from the shadows, talking about me with your friends, be disgruntled and appalled, but continue to read religiously.