Thursday, 7 February 2008

Thursday 07/02/08

So yeah on Tuesday I go to the gym and I do legs and abs and I spot Threesome Guy who’s also working out there and he’s on the running machine.  We all remember that Threesome Guy is a gym guy who is kinda sexy and has a reputation for having threesomes with couples.  Well, he used to have threesomes with one couple according to the Gossip Guy from the gym anyway and I’ve decided to take Gossip Guy’s word for it. 

And I go to the water fountain 2-3 times while he’s running and on the way back I always make sure to catch his eye, but I’m not welcoming or friendly obviously – instead I look at him like he just killed my Mother or like I’m about to kill his. 

Later in the changing rooms he’s also there and after my shower I stand facing him still in my underwear and I choose to not get dressed yet, but eat my post-workout chicken wrap right there, glancing at him at very frequent intervals.  He does keep looking as well. 

Then, still in my pants, I finish my wrap and I walk up to him, sort of approaching him like I’m going to tell him something and maintaining eye contact, but just before I get right in front of him, I make a slight turn and throw my chicken wrap wrapper in the bin.  Then I go back and get dressed because my job there is done. 

On Wednesday in the office I’m wearing trousers from Zara and shoes from Hugo Boss and a belt from Hugo Boss and a shirt from Zara.  And this shirt is very fitted and kinda tight, but don’t think anything too obscene, it’s still appropriate for an office environment.  Well when I say appropriate for an office environment I mean that if people didn’t know you were gay by then, they would definitely start talking if you turned up wearing this, but it still looks nice and smart. 

And here are a couple of pictures of me wearing this shirt taken in the office toilets, so you can see what I’m talking about.




So anyway, at 1645 I’m sat at my desk and as I’m playing with some numbers, which is what they pay me to do, and I’m also flexing my muscles to kill some time, which is what I like to do, and then I start hearing a funny noise, a noise of some thing ripping. 

And I turn and look at my left sleeve and I can see this happening, so I quickly stand up and whisper to Pam (over the partition) and say look what’s gonna happen, and I continue to flex my left arm and then the button pops and it ends up across the corridor on another colleague’s desk, a good 10 feet away, narrowily missing her head. 

Then somebody starts laughing – me? Pam? The girl I nearly hit? I’, not sure – and then everyone looks up (about 8-9 people in my team) and my boss who sits behind me says, what was that and I say nothing and go and collect my button and then my boss says no really what was it and I say my button popped, maybe next time I should buy a bigger size shirt and then I go in the toilet and take a picture of the offensive sleeve with the rip and the button missing.


And finally here’s the link to a blog that a friend recently started and it tells the story of his first experience with steroid use and I think it’s very good and maybe you should have a look. 

http://firsttimejuicer.blogspot.com/ 

The best part is that lots of people (anonymous naturally) have started leaving comments and they tell him off for giving the wrong example to people or something or nothing, which I find quite hilarious, because as I pointed out in a comment that I left… 

…this is not a scientific blog that needs to state facts accurately, it's just a blog recording his experience and at the end of the day he can write whatever the fuck he wants.  And if he messes up and destroys a few people's lives who take his wrong advice, hey that's cool by me.

21 comments:

August said...

First off, that shirt rocks.

But even if I had your torso, I still wouldn't wear it to work. It'd be way too distracting... But then again, I don't even know what you do or what type of place you work. I can't walk around the corner in my office without tripping over a lesbian or fellow gay man. So... yeah, I dunno if I'd be able to pull that off.

London Preppy said...

august: Well, as Pam has perfectly described it in the past, we work in the most conservative segment of a modern industry. So I think the shirt is borderline OK

Steven said...

Question: Would you be offended if a woman was wearing a shirt that tight?

Just wondering.

London Preppy said...

steven: I don't think I would take offense at anything anyone was wearing! I prefer to judge people by their looks. I'm joking. Maybe

kim said...

that shirt is mOBSCENE!


I need a bullet for that comment.

Andre said...

Thanks for the link to your friend's blog! It's quite illuminating!

London Preppy said...

kim: it seems that the shirt looks worse in the picture than it actually is. Like when I take a close up picture of my muscles and they look bigger.

Can Fuzzy please leave a comment and let everyone know IT'S NOT THAT BAD in real life!?

andre: It's good isn't it?

Angelo said...

that whole popping button seems like it was from a superhero series or movie. and you were about to transform into your superhero identity so the buttons of your shirt start to pop. it was amusing.

London Preppy said...

angelo: Ha! I like that a lot

semistraight said...

Well, the shirt really is a bit much ;). I guess we will have to wait and see if Fuzzy leaves a comment or not :-X.
But what I find really disturbing is the fact that obviously (or at least that's what I derive from your descriptions) all of you are sitting very close to each other (is it all cubicles there?) which comes down to zero privacy and the impossibility of gossipping about other company members ;-(. Especially with the boss sitting behind you, ugh.

Marcus said...

I would like it if you wore your pants as tight as your shirt. Tight pants are very, very sexy.

Trybaby said...

I like the shirt. If a woman was wearing a shirt that tight I wouldn't be offended but more like "What's she trying to prove?" But it's great when you do it LP because you are a boy and I like boys :). But it is a bit tight, if the buttons down the front can't lay flat and are under tension then they might be a bit too tight. Instead of getting a shirt that is too tight you could just get one that fits the shoulders and then get it tailored so that it comes in at the hips and isn't boxy, that way not so many popped buttons. And more comfy and not so restrictive but still showing off the bod.

Frontier Psychiatrist said...

I love that your boss demanded to know what everyone was laughing about. It sounds like 4th grade, or something.

Timmy said...

I could only be so lucky to have a co-worker like you who wore tight shirts and had buttons popping. Guess the gods aren't looking after me. :-(

Should Know Better said...

Hey LP,

Thanks very much for the link and endorsement. Your lovely readers have already left some really encouraging comments.

As for the shirt incident, I will hopefully be popping the buttons on mine if all goes well in about 8weeks time.

If we bump into each other any time soon remind me that I owe you a beer, or possibly a sparkling water.

SKB xx

London Preppy said...

semi: Yes we are all very close to each other. There is NO privacy

marcus: Conversely, I don't really like tight trousers. Don't know why

trybaby: That would be a lot of effort. I'd rather just go in Zara and get a shirt that's a size too small!

frontier: Well to be fair, he just wanted to laugh himself, not to tell someone off

timmy: I'll come round if you want. Where do you work?

should: No probs!

fuzzy logic said...

I've been asked to say that the shirt wasn't that tight. So... it wasn't that tight.
Ok, where's my chocolate now?

(PS. It was tight enough to see his nipples - you judge)

george said...

since when did your work place become a disco...?

man something serious was trying to get out of that shirt!!! not ok for your line of work unless you wanted to come out. maybe next time just wear lycra.

i would have slapped you for wearing that out of the house.....hell i would slap you again just cos it was fun.....george

Trevor said...

Is your skin turning green with all this button popping, shirt ripping action? It does seem like an expensive way to wear clothes though. If that's what happens at work - I'm wondering what the shirt looks like after you and Scott get to it in the bedroom...

London Preppy said...

fuzzy / george / trevor: I maintain that it was appropriate attire for the office!

[Forth Width] said...

Dang, that's hawt. Now, if only the twink-cub from 5 rows away from me would start wearing these shirts, I'd be in a different kinda heaven.