Wednesday, 21 November 2007

Wednesday 21/11/07 Part One

On Wednesday morning I check Google Analytics and find out that I've now had 22 visits from Iceland, but still nobody has messaged me / got in touch even though I would very much like them to.

Then I receive an email from somebody at Boyz magazine who's asking if Scott and I would like to do a photoshoot and be on the cover of their Christmas issue, but I stay strong and keep my promise and reply thanks but no, we don't do pictures / play in magazines anymore.

Then I come home from work because I have half the day off and start watching Greek daytime TV and also take a picture of my bicep as I'm lying on the sofa, because it's looking quite round and I feel ready to go to Bobby's gym and complete my mission.

I'll write about that later - preferably after it's happened even though it seems in blogs recently that you don't have to have lived the experience necessarily to write about it and you can make things up as you go along. In the meantime here's my bicep, a pink t-shirt and some sofa in the background.



I have 2 songs by Eve and I've played them 4 times
I have 15 songs by Everything But The Girl and I've played them 288 times
I have 3 songs by Fabolous and I've played them 11 times

12 comments:

Knight said...

Hmm.. much better resolution this time thank you =)) And I get a feel that the post still contains a hint of contestant no.2 hehehe.. well, whatever the story is, I'm sure the gym one will be good and real.. not make-up candy =)

Marcus said...

Your veins are really poppin'...do you take NoExplode or something similar before you work out?

Toby said...

You gotta do something about those triceps, friend.

Tim in Italy said...

Is that sarcasm you're conveying? It's from the Greek: to rend and tear like dogs. You've got better things to think about.

I'll sponsor your gym tour of Berlin: free weights, leather, riding crops... brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "no pain, no gain"!

about a boy said...

that is one helluva bicep!

London Preppy said...

knight: Gym was good actually! Will get writign soon

marcus: What's NoExplode and do I need to take it?

tim: Eek! Is leather compulsory in gyms as well in Berlin?

about a boy: Thanks! You shoudl see the other one :-)

TheDreamer said...

Top bicep. Well done. Glad you enjoyed Iceland. If I hadn't been away for a few weeks I would have directed you towards the only other gay bar in Iceland. Only second thoughts, it was a bit dodgy...

devon said...

N.O. Xplode is a powder supplement that is taken 20 minutes prior to working-out. Basically makes you hyper and gives you that added boost to start with but then dives off... and sometimes makes you feel like you've drunken 5 red bulls and can't sleep... In my case. But maybe Marcus has another experience. Is a tad expensive, in amsterdam, but does come in a fruitpunch flavour if thats a plus.

Marcus said...

London Preppy:

http://www.noexplodereviews.com/

London Preppy said...

devon / marcus: Thanks. Even though I'm quite scared of taking anything more than a protein shake

Raphael said...

I've taken NOXplode... I really didn't see any benefit from it. If I took it before a workout, I got so jittery I got sick halfway through and wouldn't be able to lift anywhere near my max, so that defeated the purpose.

I have used SizeOn, which is creatine without the loads of caffeine (and no NO) but even with that, I fail to really see much of a benefit.

Pretty much, in my 8 years of working out, protein shakes and multivitamins have proven to be the only supplements that are necessary.

Trevor said...

I've seen your response here to Toby about your triceps... I'm curious how you might respond to... "you gotta do something about your willy, friend"...